This is a blog about my journeys as a biker-chick and my journey in life with Jesus, too!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Happy Birthday, Darling Husband! (Click Photos to Enlarge!)













Today was my husband's 47th Birthday so we rode our motorcycles out to Wabash for dinner and then out to Salamonie State Park/Lake/Forest. Here are some pictures I took. The good looking guy on the Harley is my husband.

These photos were taken at the entrance to Salamonie State Forest.














That little dot waaaaay off in the distance is my husband on his Harley:














This funky tree fascinates me. I think a sketch artist could make a beautiful picture of it.

















I will take pictures in the fall, too. The foliage in this entrance way is so pretty and romantic.


























The sun was setting as we left the forest. My husband had a happy birthday and it was fun to get to enjoy it with him. Life is good because God is good.



















No comments:

Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe to Jesus Loves Biker Chicks, Too!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner