This is a blog about my journeys as a biker-chick and my journey in life with Jesus, too!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

A New Season and a New Camera!

I'm so excited. My husband ordered me a new camera for Mother's Day! I will have a fresh new camera to take pictures with this riding season!

My plans for this season include riding with some girlfriends on our motorcycles to Deal's Gap to slay The Dragaon! Read about it here:

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/maps_dragon_road.html


I'm a little nervous about 318 curves in 11 miles, but if I can ride all the way up to Mackinac Island, I can do this! It is a rite of passage for all bikers. You ain't a real biker until you've done the dragon! (Or so they tell me.)

My husband and I are going to ride north again to Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Leave me a comment if you have a suggestion on where to go and what to see up there!

Vrrroooom!!!

No comments:

Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe to Jesus Loves Biker Chicks, Too!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner